• “Cookies” means files which are transferred to a computer’s hard drive by a website operator to enable the websites’ systems to recognize a browser and to capture and remember certain information;
• “Identification Details” means your user name, a password, and personal e-mail address;
• “IP Address” means ‘Internet Protocol Address’, namely an identifier for each computer or device that connects to the Internet;
• “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
• “We” or “us” means Blexr Limited, a company incorporated in Malta, under company registration number C68990, whose registered address is Level G, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX 1120 and any reference to “our” “shall be construed accordingly;
• “Website” means https://www.blexr.com/
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
2.1 We collect the following personal information when a User makes use of the Website:
2.1.1 upon registration with the Website, your Identification Details are entered into our system and used as described below;
2.1.2 when you use the Website, even though you have not registered, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, and pages requested.
2.2 We store all the information collected for a period of five (5) years unless you ask us to remove any information relating to you by contacting us.
2.3 Our purpose in collecting and storing personal information is to better understand how our visitors use the Website. We also use information to personalize your experience in order to better respond to your individual needs, to improve the Website and the material it offers, to improve user service, to contact you as required, to provide targeted information, to process transactions and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external purposes.
2.5 From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
2.6 You may ask us for further information or for access to personal information held about you at any time by sending an email to us
2.7 Should you have any issues or complaints regarding our use of personal information, please contact us. You also have the right to make a formal complaint to the Malta Information and Data Protection Commissioner.
3. INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
3.1 We do not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services requested by yourself, or as otherwise deemed legal in accordance with the Malta Data Protection Act.
4. EDITING AND DELETING ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND PREFERENCES
4.1 You may edit your own account information, including marketing and privacy preferences, at any time.
4.2 If you register on our Website, we may send you certain communications relating to our service, such as information, notifications, service or product announcements and administrative messages; however, you can choose to stop receiving such messages through this link.
4.4 If you register on our Website, you can delete your User Account at any time through this link. If you cancel your User Account, all information relating to you, except for that which has become anonymous, will be deleted with immediate effect.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
5.1 The security of your Personal Information is vital to us; however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
5.2 At all times, access to your Personal Information will be restricted to employees who reasonably need to come into contact with such information to provide products or services to you.
7. JURISIDICTION & APLLICABLE LAW